Frequently Asked Questions
Ahead of your stay with us, we have compiled a list of our most asked questions from previous guests. If you still have a question that is not answered below, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us by phone or email.
- How do I get to Castletroy Park Hotel? We are located just off the M7 motorway. Take junction 28 for Limerick East/Castletroy and follow signage for University of Limerick. We are located just across the road from the UL Flagpoles entrance. See here for more info.
- What is your Eircode? It is V94 YOAN.
- Are you dog friendly? Yes, see more info here.
- Have you wheelchair accessible rooms? Yes, we would have wheelchair accessible rooms. Click here to read more about our Accessible Rooms.
- What time is breakfast? Breakfast during the week is served from 7.00am until 10.00am, weekends from 7.30am until 10.30am.
- What are the bar opening hours? Our bar opens at noon every day for lunch and serves food until 9.45pm. For more information on our Brasserie, click here.
- Where can I view your menus? You can view all our menus here.
- Is there parking at the hotel? Yes, we have ample parking at the front of the hotel and further parking to the rear of the hotel by the Leisure Centre entrance. All our parking is free of charge.
- What time do kids have to be out of the pool? Children’s hours in the pool are from 9.00am to 7.00pm (depending on restrictions).
- What time is check in at? Check in is from 3pm in the hotel and 4pm in the Suites. You can add early check in to your booking to check in from 1pm for just €15.
- What is the check out time? Check out is at 12pm in the hotel and 11am in the Suites. You can request a later check out time up to 2pm at the booking stage for €15 extra.
- Do you have Wi-Fi? Yes, we have free high speed WiFi offered throughout the hotel. The network is open, you just need to select ‘Castletroy Park Hotel WiFi’ and sign in on your browser.
- Can I charge my electric car at the hotel? We can arrange charging for you with a three pin plug on request. Please contact the hotel ahead of your arrival so we can reserve this for you.
- Do you provide a baby sitting service? Yes, this can be arranged for you during your stay. Please call our reception team ahead of your stay to arrange.
- Do you have 24hr reception? Yes, you can arrive at any time and a member of our team will be there to assist you.
- What is your Covid 19 policy? All details of the changes we’ve implemented can be found here or you can contact us for a copy of our full policy.
- Where can I find your guest directory? You can find our guest directories for both hotel and Suites here.
- Do you accommodate third level students? Yes, we accept students who require accommodation midweek (Sun-Thu nights). Please contact us directly for more information on rates and to make a reservation. Note: A deposit of €400 is payable on arrival to the hotel for student rooms. This is fully refundable on departure provided there have been no disturbances during the stay.