Frequently Asked Questions
Ahead of your stay with us, we have compiled a list of our most asked questions from previous guests. If you still have a question that is not answered below, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us by phone or email.
- How do I get to Castletroy Park Hotel? We are located just off the M7 motorway. Take junction 28 for Limerick East/Castletroy and follow signage for University of Limerick. We are located just across the road from the UL Flagpoles entrance.
- What is your Eircode? It is V94 YOAN.
- Have you wheelchair accessible rooms? Yes, we would have wheelchair accessible rooms. Click here to read more about our Accessible Rooms.
- What time is breakfast? Breakfast during the week is served from 7.00am until 10.00am, weekends from 7.30am until 10.30am.
- What time is the leisure centre open until? The Leisure Centre is open Mon-Fri from 6.30am to 10.00pm and on weekends and bank holidays from 8.00am to 8.45pm.
- What are the bar opening hours? Our bar opens at noon every day for lunch and serves food until 9.45pm. For more information on our Brasserie, click here.
- Is there parking at the hotel? Yes, we have ample parking at the front of the hotel and further parking to the rear of the hotel by the Leisure Centre entrance. All our parking is free of charge.
- What time do kids have to be out of the pool? Children’s hours in the pool are from 9.00am to 7.00pm.
- Do you have live music? Yes, we have live music every Saturday night in the Brasserie and on every Bank Holiday Sunday night.
- What time is check in at? Check in is from 3pm. You can add early check in to your booking to check in from 1pm for just €15.
- What is the check out time? Check out is at 12pm. You can request a later check out time up to 2pm at the booking stage for €15 extra.
- Do you have Wi-Fi? Yes, we have free high speed WiFi offered throughout the hotel. The network is open, you just need to select ‘Castletroy Park Hotel WiFi’ and sign in on your browser.
- Do you provide a baby sitting service? Yes, this can be arranged for you during your stay. Please call our reception team ahead of your stay to arrange.
- Do you have 24hr check in service? Yes, you can arrive at any time and a member of our team will be able to check you in.