Dog Friendly Hotel Limerick
Dog friendly rooms are available on request from our reservations team throughout the year. Take your furry friend along with you on your break to Limerick and enjoy luxurious four star accommodation.
Our hotel is the perfect choice for a doggy friendly stay. We have a semi enclosed courtyard to the rear of the hotel, ideal for a quick morning run around after breakfast. The hotel is also located adjacent to the University of Limerick campus, a great choice for a longer walk around the scenic riverside grounds. There’s plenty to explore during their stay in Castletroy before a relaxing night in our comfortable guest rooms.
- Our rooms are best suited to doggies of six kilograms or less. If you’re unsure, just give our team a call and they can advise.
- We ask that you take along your own food and bedding for your furry friend and make sure all vaccinations are up to date.
- Dogs must be accompanied and on a leash at all times and are not allowed in the food and beverage serving areas.
- There are specific hotel rooms allocated to families who bring their furry friend, these rooms are in the hotel and dogs are not allowed into the suites.
- There is an additional supplement of €25 per stay to cover additional cleaning charges.
To avoid disappointment, please contact our reservations team directly when planning your dog friendly getaway to Limerick. Call them on 061 335566 or email email@example.com