The health & wellbeing of our employees and guests is our utmost priority at Castletroy Park Hotel & Suites
The hotel’s objective is committed to take all reasonable, practical steps to ensure a safe environment for all our guests, employees and those on the hotel premises.
We would request that any guests experiencing flu-like symptoms to please postpone their visit to a later time. Similarly, if you have been in contact with any one who has since tested positive, please refrain from visiting the hotel for at least fourteen days.
We are waiving all cancellation fees for reservations you may have here.
We are committed to the following:
- Establishing, implementing and maintaining the highest standards of personal and operational hygiene.
- Providing a comprehensive on-going training plan for all employees
- We have set up control systems for all areas of the hotel.
- Providing adequate facilities, equipment and staff, to ensure the implementation of our practices
- Ensuring strict adherence to our practices & procedures.
- Providing financial support to ensure that all the provisions adhered to.
We welcome you our guest into the hotel with the same warmth & hospitality we have always done. While Covid-19 is a continuous & fluid situation, we are committed to keeping you informed and to care for you as a valued guest.
If you have any questions or require more information in relation to our detailed practices & procedures on Covid 19 ahead of your stay, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us via email or by phoning us.
We’d like to thank you for your ongoing co-operation with us at this time as we adapt to a new normal in the hotel.