Careers at Castletroy Park hotel
For further information on roles with Só Hotels you can also view – Só Hotels Group Page
Castletroy Park Hotel is an equal opportunities employer.
We are currently recruiting for the following position:
Junior Accommodation Supervisor
* To maintain the existing high standards of cleaning, hygiene and presentation throughout the department and hotel.
* Complete deep cleaning in bedrooms and bathrooms and throughout the hotel.
* Handle lost property according to the agreed standards.
* Work a flexible shift pattern and rotate through various areas of the Housekeeping Department as
required. Accommodation Assistants may be required to work as Front of House Cleaners, Evening Turndown
Assistants, Laundry Room Attendants and Linen Porters.
* To assist all guests in the hotel at all times with any requirements they may have such as extra towels, tea, pillows
* Be responsible for the cleanliness of any additional items that may be added to guest bedrooms or public areas.
* Carry out all duties assigned and work as part of a team with all colleagues in a professional manner.
* Plan, organise, control and monitor the work load of the accommodation assistants and inspect work completed.
* Training and Development.
* Ensure that equipment is not abused and is used for its specific purpose only.
* Be responsible for your own safety and of those around you.
The ideal candidate for this position:
- Must be available to work 5 out of 7 days per week – day time hours and have a minimum of 2 years experience as an Accommodation Assistant within a four star property.
- Be courteous and focused on providing a consistently high standard of service.
- Must be standards driven and detail orientated, with the desire to progress within the luxury market.
- Must have the ability to lead, multi-task and make sound decisions in a fast paced environment.
- Have a working knowledge of IT systems.
- Maintain a professional image at all times through appearance.
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Meals on Duty
- Car Parking
- Uniform Provided
- Discounts with the hotel and our sister properties.
The position has an immediate start and salary is commensurate with experience.
Only those who are successful for Interview will be contacted.
The Castletroy Park hotel is an Equal Opportunities Employer
No Agency Assistance Required