Só Hotels - Irish for Luxury. The Só Hotel Group was established in 2016. A dynamic, modern group of Irish family owned hotels, delivering accessible luxury in elegant, guest-focused surroundings. Our properties include Castletroy Park Hotel Limerick, Lough Rea Hotel and Spa Co. Galway, Charleville Park Hotel Co. Cork and Killeshin Hotel Portlaoise. At Só Hotels, we invest in people, providing clear professional growth including team and management development. We believe great hospitality is provided by great people!
For further information on roles with Só Hotels you can also view - Só Hotels Group Page
Castletroy Park Hotel is an equal opportunities employer.
We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
Chef de Partie
This position is a full time position, reporting to Head Chef/Sous Chef.
The Ideal Candidates:
- Will have Restaurant experience in the area of Gastro Food or Overall hotel experience in the various food outlets (Banqueting, Restaurant and Bistro).
- Will be a talented Chef with a natural flair and passion for excellent food quality with excellent organisational skills.
- Ensure all dishes are prepared in a timely fashion.
- Ensure all dishes leaving the kitchen are prepared to the approved standard of presentation.
- Be knowledgeable of the day's business, i.e. know what reservations are booked in to the Food & Beverage outlets, be aware of outside events that will impact directly on business, etc.
- Have a strong awareness and compliance with all Health & Safety work practices and HACCP
- To prepare various dishes for kitchen as required for service.
- Ensure awareness and compliance with all Health & Safety work practices
- Work as a team member as well as using your own initiative
To observe all Health and Safety regulations as applicable to employees: Safety, Health & Welfare at Work Act 2005.
Apply: Please forward you’re most recent career details in the strictest confidence to: Mr. Fintan Ryan, Head Chef, Castletroy Park Hotel, Dublin Road, Limerick. Tel; 061-335566 or email below.
(Candidates must be available for Full Time Hours throughout the year)
Main Purpose of the Job
Responsible for ensuring guests receive a high level of Customer Service in our Food & Beverage Outlets and meet the four star Castletroy Park Hotel’s standards of quality and service.
- Ensure all guests receive a genuine, warm, friendly, courteous welcome on arrival and during their stay.
To anticipate guests needs whenever possible to enhance quality service and in turn enhance guest satisfaction.
- Assist in achieving hotel and departmental goals in relation to mystery audits, customer comments index etc.
- To assist guests at all times.
- Ensure all guest queries are handled promptly and efficiently.
- Ensure initiative in relation to the speedy resolution of guests queries or problems.
- Report on all guest feedback to a supervisor or manager.
- Carry out departmental standards in accordance with the SOP Manual.
- Ensure hotel standards are achieved at all times.
- Ensure that the highest possible standard of personal hygiene, dress, appearance, body language and conduct is maintained at all times.
- Accept flexible work schedule necessary for uninterrupted service to hotel guests (available 5 out of 7 days per week including evenings and weekends).
- Provide support where necessary in other areas of the hotel.
The following candidates must have the following for this position:
- Available to work full shifts, 5 out of 7 days/evenings per week, both week days and weekends, throughout the year. Please note that this is not a summer or part-time hours position.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience within a four star hotel, restaurant or bar.
- Be courteous and focused on providing a consistently high standard of service.
- Must be standards driven and detail orientated, with the desire to progress within the luxury market.
- Must have the ability to lead, multi-task and make sound decisions in a fast paced environment.
- Maintain a professional image at all times through appearance.
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Meals while on Duty
- Car Parking
- Uniform Provided
- Discounts within our Leisure Club & Hotel Facilities
The position has an immediate start and salary is commensurate with experience.
Only those who are successful for Interview will be contacted.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Sales & Marketing Manager.
Four years or more experience in a Sales Management role is beneficial.
Key Job Aims
The Sales & Marketing Manager is responsible for maximising Hotel revenue and profitability from all market segments.
Provide management and Hotel Group with accurate sales reports on a weekly and monthly basis.
Create a working environment that includes development of colleagues.
Implement a sales orientated culture.
Vision of business trends and promotion of weddings, Leisure Club, Functions, leisure breaks.
Excellent customer service and Customer Focused.
Ensure emphasis on achieving revenue budgets being proactive in upselling and add on selling campaigns.
All duties are carried out in line with the Hotels guidelines and business plan, that you will instrumental in assembling.
The Sales Manager is responsible for maximising Hotel revenue and profitability from all market segments with a particular emphasis on the corporate and conference markets.
To ensure all company profiles are updated and maintained according to the market segments agreed by the hotel and maintain activity log and data base.
Responsible for maximising the profit opportunities of all sales outlets in the property and maximising company revenue and profitability from all market segments.
Ensure consistency and growth in productivity by providing excellent service to our existing clients and exploring and converting new accounts.
Meet and greet potential clients, visiting VIPs and conducting show arounds of hotel facilities as required.
Work closely with The General Manger in order to achieve increased revenue per available room.
Excellent knowledge of and existing relations with key clients in the Corporate, Conference, DMC and Tour Operator markets both domestically and in the UK
High level of knowledge of consortia and RFP business
Direct the development and organisation of special events, promotions and creation of packages with the General Manager and Operational Heads of Department.
Maintain detailed information on hotel competitive set both locally and regionally and monitor trends in the industry and update senior management on a weekly basis.
To make face-to-face sales calls and to regularly meet key account contacts directly.
To maintain and develop all systems such as and including sales records and reports, conference calendars, history of enquiries and potential clients and mailing lists.
To maintain and regularly update the Hotels pricing policy and to ensure team members are adhering to it.
To organise and to participate in sales trips as required and to ensure the company is participating in local and international trade shows as appropriate.
Reputation management on Social, OTA, and review sites.
Experience of both above and below the line marketing.
Management of CPC and Display campaigns, management of budgets and reporting with ROI.
To attend all company social and promotional functions, maintaining a high profile with current and prospective clients.
Produce and review a hotel Business Plan.
Planning and Organizing
To ensure that SOPs are in place for the sales team (as applicable) and to ensure they are updated frequently and adhered to at all times.
Work closely with all HOD's and the Sales Team to ensure all departments are sales orientated providing excellent service worthy of the reputation we have grown.
Ensure sales team attend all training as required by the company.
To work in conjunction with all other hotel departments and to ensure that all sales employees fully cooperate with members from other hotel departments.
To develop the design of new programs and campaigns, to ensure additional sales from various market segments.
To ensure regular team and departmental meetings (as applicable) are held and that minutes of meetings are recorded, followed up and forwarded to the General Manager.
To ascertain and follow up on client feedback, identify and address potential service shortfalls.
To create, review and regularly update sales plans.
Weekly & Monthly monitoring of GDS business and completion of all relevant request for proposals.
Ensuring client accounts are charged accurately & invoices are issued timely.
Produce hotel printed promotional material including brochures, flyers, special offers, posters, tent cards etc. as required, always following brand guidelines.
To work on developing and enhance the hotel website, working with marketing and web supplier to increase the market share for all markets.
To work on developing a calendar of interesting and creative e-newsletters for the hotel that will generate new business for specific areas of the hotel.
Maintain an up to date client databases for e-marketing purposes.
To regularly monitor all factors capable of affecting the hotel tourism business.
In conjunction with accounts department prepare the department’s annual budgets, analyse results and to implement corrective actions as required.
To control and analyse departmental costs on an ongoing basis and to implement corrective actions as required.
To interact and communicate with clients, guests and colleagues in a courteous, friendly and professional manner at all times.
To monitor all display of sales information and ensure information in up to date and accurate.
To be innovative – developing and implementing new ideas contributing to company success.
To protect and promote the image of The Castletroy park Hotel and Só Hotel Group at all times, both in person, print and verbally.
The Castletroy Park hotel is an Equal Opportunities Employer
No Agency Assistance Required